AGI stands for Artificial General Intelligence
- It's free - no fees.
- Participants may present works, but also can just watch/read/comment/discuss/ask questions etc., if they don't have or don't want to participate with a complete work.
- No limitations of the format of the works - can be papers, slides, video/graphical demos, audio records of talks, even code if you wish to share - whatever. There are no explicit limits for the size either. It's up to you, just keep in mind that too complex and big works may be too big bite for the other participants,and it might be better if you focus on something smaller. See below also.
- Online - it will be mainly online.
- The reviewing process will be during the proceedings themselves, which will be in three stages:
The SIGI conferences also aim to make the similarities and differences between similar works more clearer and explicit - it may help researchers sharing similar approaches and school of thought to see better their ideas in the big picture.
You may upload the work anywhere on your place and give a link, a site for slides sharing, video sharing site, or upload it on the forum of the society, - whatever. As authors it's up to you. You may also not upload it anywhere, and present it during the "real time action" in the third stage.
- The time-windows for the proceeding will be negotiated by the participants depending on their time-zones, work load etc.
- The SIGI conference will be held as often as the participants from the independent society manage and wish to - it might be as often as a few weeks, as long as there are appropriate interest and materials.
- Works from previous editions can be re-iterated in future editions, if there's interest by new participants, new ideas/questions/notes/extensions etc.
- Sequences of works are allowed - you might be tempted to present a very big work, but it might be better if you divide it in smaller digestable chunks, and present them in a sequence in several conferences, to assure the others will invest the time and understand you.
- This document might be edited and updated :)
Please, mark your interest if you want to join, and contact me here or by the email in my profile and
http://research.twenkid.com/ , I'll keep in touch with you about the organizational details.