Thursday, August 20, 2009

// // Leave a Comment

The NEW ERA has begun! Judgment day has passed...

Tosh is free now

I'm not working as a verification engineer of ASICs anymore (ouchh....).

So let me introduce myself as a pure:

Independent Filmmaker
and
Independent Researcher


(Applause)

Some of my current or near future R&D trends are:


        (One strategical long-term thread started, "by the way")
- Biology, Mollecular biology, Biochemistry, Genomics and stuff.

- Music theory and notation.

- Software music synthesizer. Would be used for the movie "The Gift".

- Computer Vision/Image Processing/Computer Graphcics and a proprietary Editing/Compositing/Animation/CGI Software. I need it for some scenes of the short film "The Gift" and the movies after.

- Research Accelerators.

- Back to my Theory of Universal Simulators of Virtual Universes - Mind as a predictor of the future, using hierarchical models of virtual universes, extracted from the sensory inputs. http://eim.hit.bg/razum (Bulgarian)


Wish me luck...

0 коментара: