See the: Initial Announcement
The organization is progressing, so far the date is inclining to the first quarter of July in Plovdiv, but would be confirmed later.
I'll mention for now some of the accepted actual participants and the preliminary directions of their topics:
- A leading researcher in Reinforcement Learning and Robotics from the Italian Institute of Technology
- A brilliant undergraduate (as of now) in Robotics from the University of Reading, UK, with a paper that's also for an IEEE conference.
- A very talented and experienced AI/AGI developer, with a workshop covering one special type of neural networks
- One of my best students from practically the first AGI University course worldwide on ethical problems
- A brilliant applied mathematician who was one of the best students in the second AGI course
- Myself with a lot of presentations on many topics in various fields
There's a more detailed program of topics, but it's to be disclosed as the event date gets closer.