Sunday, May 31, 2009

// // Leave a Comment

Todor Arnaudov's story in Artificial Intelligence - FameLab 2009 Final, Bulgaria


Famelab Competition, Bulgarian final, "Sofia" theatre in Sofia, 11/5/2009

My story in Artificial Intelligence, or The Building Block of Intelligence










My story: hierarchical temporal memory, Jeff Hawkins, Numenta, Artificial Intelligence, neurons; cortical column; Todor Arnaudov's theory of the Universe and Mind from the early 2000s.


It was great. So many new friends from different fields of science, and even few people from the Show business, and several future actors in my movies. :)
в мои филми. :)

Thanks again to Bozhidar and Lyubov and to my friends who came to support me live.

Bulgarian Winner - Aneta Yovcheva



In the gathering after the final, with Ani and two friends from the first stage in Plovdiv.



0 коментара: